Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

What an awesome day!

If you have not had a chance to hear some truly praise-full children's music, click here. My sister gave me the CD "The Kids Praise Album!" for Christmas. We used to sing along to all those songs when we were kids. I didn't even know they still made these. We used to listen to them all the time. And we had it on a cassette. Which was made from an album that skipped. So we're listening to it now and skipping all the parts that the original skipped. But all the words have come back. And it means so much to be able to pass all these memories and songs on to my own kids.

Thanks, Nikki!

We spent the day with family. Hubs' family came to Christmas Eve service with us, then spent the night at the parsonage with us. We got up a little after seven this morning and opened presents. Hubs and I cooked breakfast: bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls! The boys had such a great time! After that, we went to my mom's and had present time there. Cheese and B-rex were so cute! Cheese got his very own digital camera. Oh the excitement! B-rex got a kitchen set. Yes, a kitchen set. He loves to plays like he's cooking for the family! I'm glad he got that from his daddy. His love of cooking, that is.

All in all, it was a wonderful, awesome day. Thank you, Lord, for sending us your Son. And for giving us the gift of eternal life through Him. Thank you for our wonderful, loving family. And the gift of my precious boys. Happy birthday, Jesus!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker