Thursday, August 17, 2006

She's (Not) A Lady!

Like I didn't know this:




You Are 28% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.



I have NEVER claimed to be a lady. I don't sit with my legs crossed. I go as long as possible without shaving. I burp in public. And I base a tip for a waiter on whether s/he puts the bill in the middle of the table or not.
Knew this too:



You Are 30% Extrovert, 70% Introvert

You are quite reserved
You aren't afraid of social situations...
But you very much prefer to go it alone
And why not? You're your own best friend!

Duh. Now these are Blogthings I can get into.
And, just so ya know, my 1920's name is "Freda Blossom." I actually kind of like that. Maybe I'll get my name legally changed....

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm 52% lady.

You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker