Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer vacation begins

School is out and it is my summer vacation yet again. This year, we get twelve full weeks of summer, thanks to the powers that be in the state house and congress. Whatever. I am (somewhat) looking forward to spending time with my little guys. If only Cheeseman would quit whining every five seconds about Bman hitting him/throwing something at him/looking at him. Those two!

Hubs is on his way to O'burg tonight. He got a call from his aunt saying that Gramma is not doing so well. She has Alzheimers, and has been going downhill pretty rapidly. They think she may not make the night. Poor hubs. I know this has been hard for all of them. Especially Aunt, because she lives right there in town and does most of the taking care of stuff.

I've lost 11 lbs. using Weight Watchers. Yay! It's been 5 weeks. I fully intend to keep it off, and even lose some more. If only I could stop eating those damn brownies!

And I can't find my cell. Where the hell is it? I've tried calling it, and I can't even hear it ringing. That is not good.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker