Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Funtime days

We are done with vacation now. All we have to do is clean up the dishes and take out the garbage. I can't believe it is over already! It has been a fun week. Can't you see how much fun we were having?

Aren't we adorable? We've been having a fun time at Disney this week. I will be posting more pics later, when it's not the middle of the night.

We went to Magic Kingdom on Monday, MGM on Tuesday, and Animal Kingdom today. The boys had such an AWESOME time! Cheeseman had a hard time deciding which thing was his favorite. Except at MGM. The Power Rangers were his absolute favorite! Just getting to watch his face when doing all the fun stuff made it totally worth it to us.

Even Bman had a good time. People told us that 2.5 was too young for Disney, but I think he enjoyed it. He didn't understand what was going on half the time, like never putting on the 3-D glasses for the shows, but he smiled and waved. I think he really liked the parades. He waved at ALL the characters. He wasn't a big fan of Pooh, which is odd since he sleeps with one sometimes. But everyone else, he was fine. And the Incredibles kind of freaked him out, but they had giant heads. Who can blame him?

My favorite part, other than watching their little faces, was the hug and kiss I got from Pooh on the first day. That was nice. I didn't get my picture made with him, but he knew. It didn't seem to be too bad to stand in lines. It didn't seem too hot. It was humid, but never actually rained. That is pretty strange for FL in the afternoon. It was practically perfect.

I'll report more later, when I'm not tired. And sunburned. Ouch. I wore sunscreen, really. But it was hot and sunny. Luckily, I lathered the boys up. They are still pretty pasty-white! I'm sure Mom will give me a hard time about that. Oh well.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker