Thursday, July 12, 2007

The New Seven Wonders of the World

Evidently, the old Seven Wonders were not of any use anymore. You know, since only one of them actually still exists. I'd been to that one! The Great Pyramid at Giza. So, some scientists (?) got together as they like to do. Well, I don't know about that. I found, through another blog, that there was actually an opportunity to vote for these NEW Wonders! Of course, I only found out today. And the vote ended last week. They have already announced the new Wonders!

Check out the New Seven Wonders website to see all the pictures and stuff. How neat!

The best part, to me, is that I've already seen two of the seven! The Roman Colosseum and Petra, Jordan. Neat-o! Now, who is going to finance my trip to the other five???? I'm taking donations!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker