Monday, May 05, 2008

Reality Check

Wow! I just booked a flight into Baltimore for June 23. Why? Because I have to go to Baltimore for a week before my BIG 4 WEEKS IN ITALY! I found out over a month ago now, but it hasn't really seemed real. However, now that I have a plane ticket on my credit card, it is really real.

I still can't get my head around the fact that I'm spending almost 6 weeks of my summer vacation in Italia. It is crazy! I have been dreaming of this since I was in high school. Really. And now, in just over a month, the dream comes true. Who would have thought?

I'll be sure to chronicle every step of my journey so that my loving family can keep up with me. I wish, kind of, that I could take them with me. Well, Hubs anyway. We would have such a good time. Wishful thinking, though. At least he gets to go on one of the trips with me.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker