Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good morning!

Here we are, back in the hospital. So far, so good. Cheese had the surgery on Friday, and the doc said it all looked good.

Well, the nurse came in this morning and removed the gauze from Cheese's bottom. That's good. Now if he would just pass some gas. Once he does that, he will be allowed to have some liquids, then maybe some actual food! I know he would be glad for that. He's been a real trooper today. They just came in and weighed him: 41.5 pounds. That means he's lost 3.5 pounds since last week. Could it have something to do with the fact that he hasn't eaten real food since last Wednesday?

I finished (sort of) one of my papers last night! On my teaching philosophy. I still need to clean it up, and write my conclusion. But it's the right number of words, and just long enough. Yay! One down, two more to go. One is a reflection paper: Teaching is like... Hmmm... torture? J/K! I was thinking about doing a poster or a PPT instead of writing something. If I write, it has to be 500-700 words. If I do the other, there is no requirement. I hate this stuff.

Now, my bestest little sister is on her way over with some Zaxbys for me. She's awesome!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker