Friday, April 02, 2010

no longer At the Jiffy Lube

So we made it through the 15 minute oil change with not too much badness. The boys have been surprisingly well-behaved today. Through 2 grocery stores, 2 Walgreens, Target, and Jiffy Lube. I did (shamelessly) bribe them a bit, but don't judge. Now, Cheese is enjoying his mp3 player on too loud, and B-rex is watching a movie. I may order a pizza, because I am beat.

Crap. I just realized that I forgot to pick up my prescription again. And to take the boys to the library. And there was something else, but now I've quite forgotten what that was. Why does it seem like there is never enough time to get things done?

I did finish another James Rollins book, Altar of Eden. Excellent! See, we DO need to go to the library. Damn!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker