Sunday, April 18, 2010

slow weekend

I feel like I got some time off. We didn't have anything major going on this weekend, so it was almost like having a vacation. Saturday, I actually got all the laundry done with daylight left to burn. In the morning, Cheese let us sleep in until 7:00! Then the boys watched Alvin and the Chipmunks: the Squeekwul. B-rex had t-ball practice that morning, but my sweet husband took care of that so I could work in the house. I got to go to Zumba, which is always fun!

The rest of the day was lazy. The boys played outside with their friend from across the street. Weston and I had a movie night at home. Rented Couples Retreat. Funny! I recommend it for laughs. We have discovered the Redbox method of renting movies. Only $1 per night. Because how many nights in a row are you really going to watch a movie? It's perfect for us.

Today, we had church in the morning. The boys had a friend come over afterwards, so they were out of our hair. Weston and I both got to go for a run this afternoon. Then the boys had UP! (church for kids) this evening. Weston volunteered with the youth, and I got to shop a bit.

Overall, great weekend. Top 10 for sure!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker