Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sense of Wonder

Sometimes, when D-man is crawling around the living room, I just can't believe he's mine. He is so happy, so content. He is the smiliest baby I've ever seen. I hope he stays happy,n and thatblife doesn't steal his joy.

He's crawling now. All over! Sometimes he won't wander very far. He likes to stay near mommy. Other times, especially when his brothers are around, he'll wander down the hall. He wants to find the big boys and play! He has 3 teeth fully out. There's one tooth that wants to poke through, but it hasn't yet. He pulls up on everything and everyone. I can't believe he's so big. And that he's mine. I can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that God has given this sweet angel to Hubby and I to take care of and raise. He is such a blessing!


No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker