Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What Animal Are You?

Thanks to Nikki for this. Are you freaking kidding me?

You Were a Porcupine

You have created your own path in life, and you encourage others to do the same.
Even as life progresses, you always maintain a sense of wonder and innocence.
Who thinks up this crap?
Well, I do agree with the following, it's my favorite kind:

You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You Are a Lemon Cake

Strong, sexy, and overpowering.
You know who you are, and you're not afraid to show the world your fabulous self.
You're confident, charming, and extremely popular.


Does this also mean I can make lips pucker and eyes water?

Excuse me while I think of the ramifications of being Lemon Cake....

...and to make things weird...I was just thinking last night that if I couldn't have a cake smothered and slathered in chocolate...I'd rather have a lemon cake.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker