Thursday, January 22, 2009

Been Missing?

Wow! I don't think I realized that I've been gone so long. I'm all into that Facebook thing now, so I've been neglecting my blog! Oops! I also have just plain been busy. But I want to do this, this writing thing. I remember that I love to write, so I need to take some time for me and do it!

Cheese is doing so great! The doc has lowered his status to just coming in every three months. It is truly a blessing from God. There has been the occasional accident, but overall he's been doing really well. If only his behavior in school was that good. We've been getting notes from his teacher about his bad behavior. Well, not really BAD, exactly, just moderately disruptive. He's a "natural leader" who is not using his power for good. We've threatened him with taking away his toys, but that doesn't seem to be helping much. I even offered to buy him a toy at the end of the month, if he will just be good! I know that we're not supposed to do that, bribing him, but we really don't know what else to do.

B-rex had a big fall. He's been in speech classes again, and those are going so well. He's talking up a storm now! Once we got Cheese all squared away physically, we decided to focus on B-rex. So in December, he had his tonsils and adenoids removed. It was a fun week with him. So pitiful all the time: "My fwoat huwts, Mommy." Broke my heart. We knew it was bad when he actually asked for his Tylenol with codeine. The good news is: he's fully recovered! And now that he doesn't snore anymore, he's sleeping much better. AND, the boy has finally gotten an appetite. He's like a bottomless pit now! Sheesh!

I started my Masters program last summer, at the end of July. So far, I'm 3 classes in, and it is going really well. I have a 4.0 in two classes, and a 3.96 overall. So proud of myself. I'm feeling pretty darn smart. Praise God!

Hubs is doing well. Well, okay. We're working through some stuff.

I'll try to keep this updated. Really. Just not during Grey's Anatomy. Tootles!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker