Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tis the Season


Come join in BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes on December 15. I'll be up from having to work half the night, so it won't be a problem for me. That is, if we can get the decorations up before then. The plan is for Saturday. We should make it in plenty of time for the 15th.

BTW, Hubs got a job!!! Yay!!! He's waiting tables at a local family sports pub. No, seriously, that's what it's called. A Family. Sports. Pub. I try not to think about it. Anyhoo, he started training tonight, so hopefully he'll be on his own next week and making the big tips! It's usually pretty full, especially on football Sundays. Unfortunately, because of the whole "pastor-in-training" thing, he won't be working during the big game days. Oh well. There's still Friday and Saturday night.

And have I mentioned that I'm working at a bookstore. And I LOVE IT!!!! It is the best time! I would love to make that a full-time gig. Hmmm... retail management....

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Hurray for the employed!!! Even without the big game days, your husband can do okay. Every little bit helps. My stepson actually SUPPORTS his family by delivering pizza!!!!

I'm so glad you like the bookstore. Do you suppose someone is trying to tell you something?

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker