Wednesday, August 06, 2008

home again, home again

So, I've been home now for just over a week. Can I just say that there are not words to describe how I felt and continue to feel? When I walked down the escalator in the Charlotte airport, and saw Hubs, I just wanted to cry. I think I did actually cry a bit. Emotionally, it was overwhelming. Since then, we have been like newlyweds again. Mostly.

I saw the boys that evening, since they spent the day with their Nana. We went out to dinner with them and my sister's family. It was great! I got to have Mexican food and see my boys! I swear, both of them had grown like 2 feet! B-rex is talking much better. And Cheese! He can do math now! Not complex math, but still! I can't believe how smart he is.

Last Wednesday, I began working on my Masters degree. It's an accelerated program, only 15 months. So, if all goes as planned - and when does it ever? but I can hope - I will be finished at the end of next September. Wow! Fast track! It's exciting, but a little overwhelming as well. We have class one night a week and a study group one night a week. Each class is 6 weeks long. That's it. Crazy!

I go back to work on Monday. I have some Latin meetings early in the week, then all-school stuff at the end of the week. Fun, fun, fun! In fact, I really should be looking over the curriculum, but I don't have it here. It's at the parsonage, where we've been living for a week.

Okay, gotta go! I'll try to have more interesting things to update about. My life, as it is, is not very exciting. Sorry.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker